Enjoy the convenience of having your order delivered to your door by one of our courier partners.
- We charge a delivery fee of R99.
- If you live in an outlying area and want your parcel sent directly to you, there is a set delivery fee of R99 irrespective of order value. This fee will be highlighted to you during checkout.
- Standard delivery takes place during office hours. Unfortunately, you cannot select the exact date, or time, for the delivery. There are no standard deliveries after hours, over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
- Delivery timeframes depend on the your delivery address, postal code, selected delivery option, and whether your order is being fulfilled from our CT warehouse
- For central JHB and CT: usually 3-4 working days.
- For other main centres and the JHB and CT surrounds: usually 2-5 working days.
- For outlying areas: usually 3-8 working days.
- Please note that during high volume periods like seasonal sales, Black Friday or Cyber Monday, Spree reserves the right to extend their delivery timeframes. Spree will ensure the customer is presented with the extended delivery times before committing to the order.
If nobody is available at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will make a second attempt to deliver on the next working day. The courier will try once more (third attempt), and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, the parcel will be returned to our warehouse and a return will be processed for the goods. You will be refunded in the same payment method which was used for the order. Should a delivery fee have been charged on the order, this will not be reimbursed, given that the courier has attempted delivery on numerous occasions.